Return to MFA RFP's
The purpose of this Request for Proposals (RFP) is to solicit proposals, in accordance with the New Mexico Mortgage Finance Authority Procurement Policy, from qualified firms which by reason of their skill, knowledge, and experience are able to furnish graphic design and creative services to MFA in order to promote its name and its affordable housing programs (Offerors).
Minimum Qualifications and Requirements
Only those Offerors who meet the following minimum criteria are eligible to submit a proposal pursuant to this RFP:
- All Offerors must demonstrate expertise in creating and executing multi-level branding systems that integrate a core brand concept/theme and design elements in a consistent, cohesive way across a variety of mediums including print, web and advertising for, but not limited to, the housing industry.
- All Offerors must have expertise in maintaining and evolving multi-level branding systems within an existing brand concept.
- All Offerors must have experience planning, designing and building-out a large website that provides a common, accessible structure across multiple departments and programs using a robust, easy-to-use content management system, preferably Expression Engine.
- All Offerors must demonstrate expertise in developing event branding including theming, a design system for collateral, event website, promotional materials, signage, etc.
- All Offerors must have extensive experience in the design and production of documents with 50+ pages.
- All Offerors must be proficient in Adobe Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, Expression Engine, Mail Chimp, preparing final art files for printers, fabricators, web developers, etc., and have the capacity to manage and provide quality control to projects from start to finish.
- All creative concepting, design, artwork production and project management must be performed by in-house staff directly employed by the Offeror (not a sub-contractor) unless MFA has received prior written notice and has given its approval.
Questions and Answers
Questions pertaining to this RFP and application must be submitted via the MFA website at the link below. Questions will be checked on a daily basis. The FAQ will open the day after the RFP issues and will close on June 10, 2019. To submit your questions, scroll down to the “Ask a question” section, enter your name, email address, organization, and type your question in the “Question” box, complete the CAPTCHA verification box and click on “Submit”. MFA will make every attempt to answer questions within two (2) business days.
The original and one electronic copy of a proposal must be received by MFA at our office located at 344 Fourth St. SW Albuquerque, NM 87102 and firstname.lastname@example.org no later than Wednesday, June 12, 2019 at 4:00 p.m., Mountain Time. Proposals shall be in sealed envelopes marked “Response to External Audit RFP”.